Auto Heating & Air Conditioning Repair
In Georgia, summers are hot and winters are cold. That’s why it’s important for your car’s heater and A/C to be functioning properly. If you’re planning to hit the road for a summer vacation or a winter getaway, stop by America’s Service Station of Alpharetta before you go. Don’t let your car’s heater or air conditioning system throw a wrench into your trip. Contact us today by filling out our form or calling us at 770-442-1136.
Do I need Auto Air Conditioning Repair?
Schedule an appointment to repair your car’s A/C system if you’re experiencing any of the following:
- A/C is blowing only slightly cooler air than outside air
- Air that blows smells musty, like mold or mildew
- During cool months, your car does not warm up or is only slightly warmer than outside
- Defroster does not work or takes a very long time to work
- Car heater blows cold air or air conditioner blows warm air
- Even when gauge is turned to high, airflow is very low
We Check It All
If you bring your car into America’s Service Station of Alpharetta for car air conditioning or heating service, we provide a comprehensive evaluation that includes:
- Inspecting the compressor belt & system seals
- Examining the interior vent air temperature and the internal controls blower
- Testing the radiator coolant operating temperature, pressure radiator cap, hoses and thermostat
- Performing a cooling system pressure test
Whether you’re in Johns Creek, Roswell, Cumming or Marietta, come visit America’s Service Station of Alpharetta for car heating and cooling repair or maintenance. We offer an unmatched 3 year / 36,000-mile warranty. Contact us today or schedule an appointment.